Organic Heavy Whipping Cream
1. Start by scrubbing your potatoes good and clean.
2. Using a sharp knife, make slices across the potato, being sure to stop before you reach its bottom.
3. Cut up the butter. Using super cold butter makes it easier to slice and to shove in the potato.
4. Slice the cheese Parmigiano-Reggiano.
5. Open the potatoes’ crevices and shove the parmesan and butter, alternating between the two.
6. Transfer them to a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
7. Drizzle a little olive oil on top of the potatoes.
8. Bake them at 400ºF for about 45 minutes to an hour.
9. After baking, add heavy cream on top of potatoes
10. Add the shredded cheddar and bake for an addition 10-15 minutes.