This tutorial shows a you beautiful and elegant evening hairstyle tutorial. It is perfect for both- formal and casual occasions.
- Separate your hair into sections.
- Make a center section and tie it into a low ponytail.
- Back comb it as much as you can so you’ll make a fuller firmer bun.
- Make a bun by rolling it into itself then pin into place.
- French braid starting from your part, braid until the end then tie off with an elastic.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Wrap the braids around the back of your head and tuck the excess under the bun.
- Secure with bobby pins and add hairspray to keep everything in place.